19505 Gulf Blvd Indian Shores FL 33785 MLS U8101683
Less Photos /\
19505 Gulf Blvd
Home Description: 19505 Gulf Blvd
Under Construction. Starting at $849,000... Welcome to AVRA and Welcome Home! Come and tour this amazing opportunity under construction in the charming coastal town of Indian Shores. This is a rare chance to own one of only six 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominiums with unobstructed panoramic Gulf and Intercostal Water views. The developer has spared no expense with solid block construction and impact doors/windows package exceed even the most stringent building codes today. This condominium features high 9 1/2 foot ceilings, custom cabinetry with state-of-the-art appliances and finishes. With great indoor/outdoor living space you can wake up to intercostal sunrises on your 20x26ft rear balcony and toast to Gulf of Mexico Sunsets on your front 8x18ft balcony. AVRA has the unlimited potential to be a full time residence or instant income producing Cash-Cow with little to no rental restrictions. As a resident of AVRA you have a covered 2 car garage, resort like HEATED Pool and Spa, barbecue gas grills, private gazebo, lovely promenade along the shoreline, kayak storage, and secured elevator floor entry up to your unit. Shopping, restaurants, beaches and famous John’s Pass are a short walk or trolley ride away. Come enjoy Florida at its finest!
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Beach, Gulf/Ocean - Partial, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: INTERCOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 285
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Seawall - Concrete, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Exterior Contruction: ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Foundation: Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 2850
Available now at $849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 12
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 62360
- Lot Acres: 1.43
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $680 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $680
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Location: Near Public Transit
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Other
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: AVRA
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: TBD
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Indian Shores condo in this zip code is
$1,574,750 (85.5% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $356/sqft,
which is 32.0% less than similar condos
in the 33785 zip code.
19505 Gulf Blvd Indian Shores FL 33785
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19505 Gulf Blvd
- Approx Payment:$4,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8101683) located at 19505 Gulf Blvd Indian Shores FL 33785, call: 813-452-4250
19505 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores FL is a condo of 2388 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This condo has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable condo for sale at 19738 Gulf Blvd # 502-N in Indian Shores is listed at $2,125,000.
This condo on 19505 Gulf Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Indian Shores, FL.
Pier House, La Hacienda and Indian Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101683 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (7 days ago).