1956 Massachusetts Ave Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6117913
Less Photos /\
1956 Massachusetts Ave
Home Description: 1956 Massachusetts Ave
If you ever wished vacation could last forever, your never-ending adventure has begun! This cozy, coastal retreat is the epitome of every beach and boat lover’s dream! Perfectly situated on an oversized homesite, this home is located one lot away from your very own deeded boat slip where you can jump on your boat and be in Lemon Bay, Stump Pass, and the Gulf of Mexico in minutes with no bridges! The tropical landscaping, and whimsical accents are precursors to this delightful haven. Wood-look laminate flooring guides you throughout this home for easy maintenance, and the floor plan is designed to take full advantage of every inch. Perfect for entertaining, the kitchen opens to the large Great Room that features built in shelving for your books and treasures! Have coffee on the screened lanai as you plan your day. By car, beaches, restaurants, shopping, and golf courses are just minutes away! Splash your kayak in the canal at your boat slip or hop into your boat, have lunch at a nearby waterfront restaurant, and enjoy their live entertainment. In the evening, grill some steaks and relax on the screened lanai that could easily be enclosed for more inside space as you talk about your day. This home will not last. It is time to start your lifetime vacation now!
- Elementary School: Vineland Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal
- Water Name: LEMON BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1056
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15100
- Lot Dim: 100x151
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 31
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
1956 Massachusetts Ave Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1956 Massachusetts Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,495*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1956 Massachusetts Ave, Englewood FL is a single family home of 804 sqft and
is currently priced at $295,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2030 Maryland Ave in Englewood is listed at $170,000.
This home on 1956 Massachusetts Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Englewood, FL.
Grove City Terrace, Gulf Wind and Gulf Aire are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6117913 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).