1963 Mckinley St Clearwater FL 33765 MLS U8130902
Less Photos /\
1963 Mckinley St
Home Description: 1963 Mckinley St
CLEARWATER LOCATION!!! Call this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house your home sweet home in centrically located Marymont subdivision, driving minutes to Clearwater Beach, shopping, restaurants, parks, and so much more! Enter through the front door to the living room which leads to the formal dining room and open kitchen. The kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances, a farm style sink next to the window, and room for a kitchen island or breakfast table. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious family room which leads to the outdoor patio and large fully fenced back yard. The master bedroom has ample closet storage and a fully remodeled en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms share a fully remodeled bathroom as well. Other great features include a lot size of almost 1/4 of an acre, newer roof (2016), newer AC unit, two storage buildings in the back yard, and a split bedroom plan for privacy.
- Elementary School: Skycrest Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Vinyl,Wood
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Fence,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1792
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10324.00
- Lot Dim: 70X148
- Lot Acres: 0.2400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify any pet restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$371,533 (35.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 16.5% less than similar homes
in the 33765 zip code.
1963 Mckinley St Clearwater FL 33765
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1963 Mckinley St
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC.
1963 Mckinley St, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1434 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2447 Whitman St in Clearwater is listed at $244,900.
This home on 1963 Mckinley St has decreased in price by $55,000 and the last change was on 7/27/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Gulf To Bay Estates, Gulf To Bay Acres and Coachman Reserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130902 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).