1974 Mac Gregor Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8125893
Less Photos /\
1974 Mac Gregor Rd
Home Description: 1974 Mac Gregor Rd
Spacious single-story home, only 1 ½ blocks from gorgeous sunset views of the Gulf of Mexico, located on a private drive, nestled in a quiet wooded 6 home neighborhood called “The Bend”. Common area includes a fenced pond which has a relaxing fountain that is visited by ducks, osprey, eagles, turtles, and an occasional otter, all viewed from our oversized front porch! Come see this neighborhood that most never knew existed! Minutes away from Sunset Beach and Howard Park. Custom 3,000 plus square foot home with 2 car garage. 10ft. to 12 ft. ceilings throughout. Inverted 12 ft. tray ceilings in living room and dining room! 4 bedrooms + 3 full bathrooms + oversized office with built in desks, shelving, and cabinets. Kitchen has a pantry + granite countertops + Island and wine cooler + breakfast nook with bay window overlooking pool, spa, and beautiful backyard + great room and wood burning fireplace with a gas starter! Laundry room connected to storage room + loft which makes storing oversized items quick and accessible. Master bedroom and bath with whirlpool garden tub/spa + separate shower. Oversized screened lanai with pool and spill over spa + pavers that match travertine floors. Large covered outdoor Kitchen/Bar with granite countertop + cypress cabinetry for outside dining and entertainment + 2 mini refrigerators + DCS gas grill + 2 separate burners. Convenient inground propane tank that automatically feeds to fireplace and outside grill/burners. Basketball court, tether ball and Horseshoe pit in nicely landscaped fenced backyard! Come see this slice of paradise in Tarpon Springs, Fl.
- Elementary School: Tarpon Springs Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Travertine,Vinyl,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Brick,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 19441.00
- Lot Acres: 0.4500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $1,200 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $100
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Paved,Private,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$604,780 (24.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1974 Mac Gregor Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1974 Mac Gregor Rd
For Sale Near: 1974 Mac Gregor Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
1974 Mac Gregor Rd, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3032 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 770 North Lake Blvd in Tarpon Springs is listed at $489,000.
This home on 1974 Mac Gregor Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Sunset Hills, Pointe Alexis and Inness Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8125893 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2021 (10 days ago).