199 Bayview Pkwy Nokomis FL 34275 MLS N6113966
Less Photos /\
199 Bayview Pkwy
Home Description: 199 Bayview Pkwy
From sunrise to sunset, simply stunning skies reflect off the tranquil waters of Dona Bay. Hop on your boat at the dock, and you'll be fishing in the Gulf of Mexico in under 10 minutes! Located just a few doors down from Snake Island, the Venice Jetties and the Intracoastal Waterway, this bay front home offers everything for the family looking to enjoy salt water living. A bright and cheery front door opens onto a modern-designed living space with sweeping views of the Bay. Tranquil water views can be enjoyed from almost every window in the home. New and on-trend gray wood-look flooring has been installed throughout the home giving the space a modern and clean look. The brand new kitchen offers a large island, new white cabinetry and beautiful granite counter tops with an emphasis on the bay views. Enjoy entertaining on the patio facing the bay, situated to offer stunning sunrises as well as incredible sunsets each evening. The expansive dock has a new BOAT LIFT, installed in 2019 and built to accommodate a 20,000 pound boat. Recent Seller improvements include: NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT, NEW KITCHEN, NEW LIGHTING, NEW AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM & DUCT WORK, NEW BATHROOMS, PAINTED INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, FISH CLEANING STATION. Special features include a very spacious master bedroom, with wide bay views, a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. Two more bedrooms share another full bathroom, and there's a powder room in the living area for your guests. The 2-car garage is extra deep, with plenty of room for a workshop or gardening tools. On the exterior, there is a sweet brick paver terrace and a dedicated fish cleaning station, perfect for using when coming back after a nice day on the Gulf with a cooler full of fish. Walk, ride your bicycle, or hop on your boat and enjoy one of the many great waterfront restaurants all located within a short distance. And with NO DEED RESTRICTIONS, feel free to bring your RV! This home has everything you've been dreaming of....Come for a visit and start living the "Salt Life" today!
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: DONA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 289
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Water Supply, Dock w/Water Supply, Minimum Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2843
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Oversized, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 16391
- Lot Dim: 94x151x119x162
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: SARASOTA COUNTY LEASH LAW APPLIES
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Nokomis home in this zip code is
$675,572 (22.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $439/sqft,
which is 29.7% less than similar homes
in the 34275 zip code.
199 Bayview Pkwy Nokomis FL 34275
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 199 Bayview Pkwy
For Sale Near: 199 Bayview Pkwy
- Approx Payment:$4,257*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of West Coast Realty Of Venice.
199 Bayview Pkwy, Nokomis FL is a single family home of 1994 sqft and
is currently priced at $875,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1957.
A comparable home for sale at 2127 Calusa Lakes Blvd in Nokomis is listed at $835,000.
This home on 199 Bayview Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Nokomis, FL.
Calusa Lakes, Sorrento South and Laurel Woodlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6113966 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (11 days ago).