2000 Lees Ct Clearwater FL 33764 MLS U8201731
Less Photos /\
2000 Lees Ct
Home Description: 2000 Lees Ct
Welcome to this beautiful area in a quite and friendly neighborhood. Just a few blocks off of Gulf to Bay close to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping and only 4 miles to the sandy beaches of Clearwater Beach. This totally remodeled home is more than move in ready. All new Luxury Vinyl flooring through out, both bathrooms beautifully updated but still keeping the character. New 6inch baseboard, all new paint, ceilings all redone, original doors and high impact sliders in kitchen. Completely new kitchen cabinets, appliances, pot filler and ceramic tile backsplash. Booth in kitchen with storage below (seats 5) and the awesome 9 ft island is perfect with a pop up outlet and phone charger on top. Storage is unbelievable in this kitchen, along with a dry bar and beverage fridge, floating shelves and tons of storage. Bonus room would make a great master walk-in closet, office, storage or workout room. New roof is scheduled for June. Plenty of room in the back yard to add your personal touches. High school and Grade school only a couple blocks away and Allen's Creek park and walking path 1 block away. Nothing for you to do but move in.
- Elementary School: Plumb Elementary-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Courtyard,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Block
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1974
Available now at $610,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10799.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$444,920 (27.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $309/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 33764 zip code.
2000 Lees Ct Clearwater FL 33764
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,967*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALL STAR.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8201731) located at 2000 Lees Ct Clearwater FL 33764, call: 813-452-4250
2000 Lees Ct, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1974 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2031 Magnolia Dr in Clearwater is listed at $490,000.
This home on 2000 Lees Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Elde Oro West, Eldeoro and Towns At Belleair Grove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8201731 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (8 days ago).