20117 Tesoro Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS N6111641
Less Photos /\
20117 Tesoro Dr
Home Description: 20117 Tesoro Dr
Live the good life in this Sam Rogers built former model home with serene lake views and a heated spool. Any chef would enjoy cooking in this spectacular kitchen with abundant cabinets, extensive granite counters, wonderful back splash & newer stainless appliances. Easy care tile flooring, wood floor in 3rd Bedroom/Den plus new Pergo floors in both bedrooms. New Closet Tech custom closets in 3 closets. The beautiful master bedroom has peaceful lake views, Coffered and inlaid wood ceiling with crown molding. The master bath has separate vanities, a beautiful shower, and the tub was removed and new custom cabinets added. The master bath also has an instant hot water feature. This quality-built home with energy efficiency is apparent with this Florida Green Building Coalition and Energy Star certified home. No worries here with impact windows and doors plus State 1 and 2 Surge protection for lightening and power strikes. This home also features a quiet CYCLO-VAC central vacuum system, new palm ceiling fans & Plantation Shutters throughout. Plus, a whole house 5-micron water filter which improves water for sediment, taste and odor. You will love relaxing in the heated spool while enjoying the birds at the lake.
- Address: 20117 Tesoro Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Sauna, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2417
Available now at $369,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 5448
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 128
- HOA Fees: $2,464 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $205
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: In City Limits, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Lightning Protection System
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,860
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$368,875 (0.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
20117 Tesoro Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6111641) located at 20117 Tesoro Dr Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
20117 Tesoro Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1844 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
This home on 20117 Tesoro Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Islandwalk At The West Villages, Wexford On The Green and Country Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6111641 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (6 days ago).