20120 Umbria Hill Dr Tampa FL 33647 MLS T3256939
Less Photos /\
20120 Umbria Hill Dr
Home Description: 20120 Umbria Hill Dr
You would be glad to discover the resort-style living at the Esplanade community in Tampa Florida. The amenities in the community are including the Club House with swimming pool, fitness center, common & formal facility for family parties, or special business occasions, indoor & outdoor kitchen, nature trails, walking paths, tennis courts,..., you would enjoy them like in a resort when you're on vacation. Lawn care and maintenance of landscaping of the property is included in the HOA fee. You must stop by to tour the location and the home. The home was designed with opened spaced and flowing floor plan. The family room and grand kitchen were designed for someone who likes to entertain guests and family with style. Granite and hard stone counters, and the 42 inches wood cabinets are in the kitchen areas and around the house. The luxury quality ceramic tiles floor are throughout the home. The 3000 sf of living is opened spaces and bright with double panel heat resistance windows to save energy. High ceiling, and designed tray ceilings are in all bed rooms. Bay windows are in the master bed room for your enjoyment of the water view, and nature living landscaping. You must visit the home to appreciate for the best of living style at this location. Besides the opened floor plan the home was designed with beautiful high tile roof, adding to the grand view of the home. This home was designed for the beautiful and peaceful water view. Don't miss out the opportunity to own the home, where you would enjoy of living style like you're on vacation year round. The property is only few miles from the major malls, hospitals, professional offices and retails, and state university. It's easy access to all the major highways, and other cities, and to the Tampa International Airport.
- Address: 20120 Umbria Hill Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33647
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Turner Elem-HB
- Middle School: Bartels Middle
- High School: Wharton-HB
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Water Purifier
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation
- Indoor Air Quality: Air Filters MERV 10+, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3844
Available now at $550,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Recovery Unit, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8744
- Lot Dim: 62.46x140
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 291
- HOA Fees: $292 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $292
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Lightning Protection System
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No Aggressive Breeds
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$306,296 (44.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 33647 zip code.
20120 Umbria Hill Dr Tampa FL 33647
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 20120 Umbria Hill Dr
For Sale Near: 20120 Umbria Hill Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,676*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3256939) located at 20120 Umbria Hill Dr Tampa FL 33647, call: 813-452-4096
20120 Umbria Hill Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2984 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 17738 Nathans Dr in Tampa is listed at $299,900.
This home on 20120 Umbria Hill Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Cory Lake Isles, Tampa Palms and Basset Creek Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3256939 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).