2014 Philippe Ct Safety Harbor FL 34695 MLS U8092953
Less Photos /\
2014 Philippe Ct
Home Description: 2014 Philippe Ct
See this Beautiful Villa today located in the desirable community of Philippe Bay in Safety Harbor. This charming home in immaculate condition has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and an open feel concept that flows throughout the home. The Kitchen has been updated with beautiful granite counter tops, Thomasville over sized soft close cabinets with sliding drawers, a lazy Susie, stylish handles and knobs, and recessed and under cabinet lighting. It has a coffee bar, stainless steel appliances, a pantry, and a stack-able washer and dryer. The whole house has Mexican Saltillo Terracotta Tile. The Living and dining room has a cathedral ceiling, up-dated ceiling fan and a beautiful antique chandelier. The fireplace is located in the living room to keep you warm on the few chilly nights we might encounter and sliders that lead you to the lovely screened in porch where you can watch the birds sing while sipping your morning coffee or tea. The Master Bedroom is large and has a cathedral ceiling also and it has overhead lighting and a ceiling fan. This bedroom has sliders leading out to the screen porch as well. It also has an en-suite bathroom, a walk in shower, and a walk in closet, along with a linen closet. The second bedroom has a nice closet and built in shelving for your family pictures and/or your collectibles. The window allows the room to be filled with light. There is a hall bath convenient to the 2nd bedroom and for your guest. There is a one car garage with storage space and a new roof in 2016. The community offers a low HOA Fee of $135. a month, along with a heated pool, tennis court, Philippe Park access and a dog run along with many recreational activities including picnic pavilions, walking and biking trails, a boat ramp, tropical gardens and wild life. The Tampa Airport is 15 miles away and the Famous Clearwater Beach is 10 miles away. Downtown Safety Harbor is a very short drive away with it's festivals, spa resort, shops, famous restaurants, beautiful parks, cultural venues, and a farmers market are all places you will enjoy about living in Safety Harbor.
- Elementary School: Safety Harbor Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $259,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4108
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $135 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $135
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Internet, Manager, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Safety Harbor home in this zip code is
$291,980 (12.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $251/sqft,
which is 0.6% less than similar homes
in the 34695 zip code.
2014 Philippe Ct Safety Harbor FL 34695
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,312*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Patricia Argo And Associates.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8092953) located at 2014 Philippe Ct Safety Harbor FL 34695, call: 813-452-4250
2014 Philippe Ct, Safety Harbor FL is a single family home of 1030 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
This home on 2014 Philippe Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Safety Harbor, FL.
Spring Park, Brooklyn and Bay Towne are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092953 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).