2025 Spanish Pines Dr Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8079979
Less Photos /\
2025 Spanish Pines Dr
Home Description: 2025 Spanish Pines Dr
Welcome Home to Delightful Dunedin! Great proximity to Downtown Dunedin, Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island and the Pinellas Trail. Beautifully remodeled 4 Bedroom/ 2 Bath/ 2 Car garage home nicely situated on over ¼ acre. Plenty of room for pets & children to enjoy the outdoors!. Upon arrival you will be impressed with the Florida sunshine, fresh tropical landscaping with Royal palms, Robellini Palms, Schefflera umbrella trees, crushed shell and brickpaver steps. As you enter the home you will get a warm and cozy feeling! Light and Bright. Great room with 3 way split floor plan providing plenty of privacy between bedrooms. The sliding glass doors open up and tuck away to bring the outdoor living space in. Simply wonderful! Porcelain tile throughout the main living areas. Recently refurbished expansive brick paver lanai and pool. New salt water pool system. Includes new pool pump, heater, filter, solar pool cover & multicolor lighting inside the pool with an automation system accessible from your phone w/ wifi or with remote control. Fantastic layout for making wonderful lifelong memories with family and friends. After all, isn’t that what life is all about? New kitchen with wood cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, breakfast bar complete with 3 bar stools, stainless Streel appliances and an Atrium window for your fresh kitchen herbs to grow in! Separate dining room and full size laundry room. More improvements include: New A/C, water heater, water softener, white vinyl fence, irrigation system, insulation, thermal windows and an electronic digital thermostat controlled off your phone. Security system with 7 cameras covey for your safety.
- Elementary School: Garrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Solar Cover
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Shower No Tub
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2858
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 10942
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 43
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$466,304 (8.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $235/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
2025 Spanish Pines Dr Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2025 Spanish Pines Dr
For Sale Near: 2025 Spanish Pines Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,092*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
2025 Spanish Pines Dr, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1827 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1976.
A comparable home for sale at 16 Citrus Ave in Dunedin is listed at $695,000.
This home on 2025 Spanish Pines Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Grove Terrace, Fairway Manor and Baywood Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079979 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (14 days ago).