204 Tarpon Pt # 204 Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8066674
Less Photos /\
204 Tarpon Pt # 204
Home Description: 204 Tarpon Pt # 204
Remodeled one bedroom, one bath condo in sought after Tarpon Point Condo Community. This home has been totally remodeled with a complete new kitchen, granite countertops, appliances, stainless steel double deep sink, faucets, recessed lighting, and marble tile flooring. The foyer leads you into the absolutely beautiful living and dining room with wood flooring that has additional insulation for noise. When you approach the lanai you'll see the new sliding glass doors and screens, new paddle fan, new painted framing and tile flooring. Catch the sunsets from the lanai that faces the Gulf of Mexico. The bedroom has a sliding glass door that opens onto the lanai, large double closet and wood flooring. The breaker box is new as is the front door with screen. There are new copper pipes in the bathroom shower, shower glass doors and bathroom vanity with granite countertop. The dining room chandelier does not convey but will be replaced. The trash shoot is located close by, as well as the storage unit which measures 4x8 with shelving. The pool is centrally located in the front part of the community. Pets are allowed.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 70
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Concrete
Available now at $134,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $270
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $283 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $283
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: TARPON POINT
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom Tarpon Springs condo in this zip code is
$180,700 (34.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $201/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar condos
in the 34689 zip code.
204 Tarpon Pt # 204 Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 204 Tarpon Pt # 204
- Approx Payment:$683*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realnet Brokerage.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066674) located at 204 Tarpon Pt # 204 Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: 813-452-4197
204 Tarpon Pt # 204, Tarpon Springs FL is a condo of 670 sqft and
is currently priced at $134,900
This condo has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1974.
A comparable condo for sale at 208 Mariner Dr # 208 in Tarpon Springs is listed at $223,000.
This condo on 204 Tarpon Pt # 204 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Chesapeake Point, Green Dolphin Park and Windrush Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066674 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2019 (135 days ago).