2041 Orangeside Rd Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8139646
Less Photos /\
2041 Orangeside Rd
Home Description: 2041 Orangeside Rd
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Hidden Gem in Palm Harbor! Great Curb Appeal on this 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage home with Large Backyard and POND VIEWS located in Palm Harbor! Enjoy the beautiful Pond view while relaxing in your large fenced in backyard. Watch birds and nature from the extended Florida Room while enjoying a morning coffee or evening cocktail. This Home has been well cared for over the years with the current owners making updates to all major components as required. Newer Roof (2014-2016), Newer AC (2018), New Electrical Panel (2020), Newer Windows and Sliders in some areas of the home, Hot Water Heater (2013), Water Softener. Enter the home through the single entry door front door (brand new in 2021) with Screen Storm Door. Laminate Flooring in the main areas of the Home. Tile Flooring in Kitchen and Wet Areas. The Family Room and Dining Room space are nicely sized and just off the Kitchen making it a great space for entertaining. Sliders off the Family Room lead to a fully enclosed Florida room with large wall of windows providing AMAZING VIEWS of the pond and backyard. The Florida Room adds significant additional living space (not in heated sq ft count) and has been completely updated with Laminate Flooring, Upgraded Baseboards, Fresh Paint, Upgraded Fan/Light Combo, and a gorgeous wall of windows. The kitchen is light and bright and has been tastefully updated with custom cabinetry. Large pantry for storage and LED Lighting. The Master Bedroom is a good size with plenty of storage space. Master Bath has been updated with Custom Vanity with Granite Countertops, Double Sinks, and upgraded hardware. Master features a Step-In Shower as well. The secondary bedroom is spacious and has sliders that lead to a pavered walkway off the backyard. Bonus Florida Room is not included in the Heated sq ft but provides an extended living area, great office or sitting area with gorgeous views of the serene pond and backyard. Newer Sliders. Pavered area off the back of the home provides the perfect setup for a nice sitting area or space to grill out and entertain with family and friends. Large 2 Car Garage has plenty of space for storage. Great location- Close to lots of Shopping, Restaurants, Beaches, Pinellas Trail, Top Rated Schools, Palm Harbor University and Tampa International Airport Nearby. Don't miss out on this great property!
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 45
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Granite Counters,Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||14x6||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||12x5||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 13342.00
- Lot Dim: 70x137
- Lot Acres: 0.3100
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 85
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per City and County Regulations
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$381,150 (21.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $245/sqft,
which is 20.7% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
2041 Orangeside Rd Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2041 Orangeside Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX REALTEC GROUP INC.
2041 Orangeside Rd, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1286 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 310 Ridge Rd in Palm Harbor is listed at $585,000.
This home on 2041 Orangeside Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Courtyards 1 At Gleneagles, Gleneagles Cluster and Crystal Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139646 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).