2061 Wasatch Dr Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4477555
Less Photos /\
2061 Wasatch Dr
Home Description: 2061 Wasatch Dr
Looking for an updated house that looks & feels new & is in an established, well located neighborhood? Then you won't want to miss this 3 bedroom 2 bath preserve home In Wyndham. This house has just undergone a total Interior renovation & remodel! starting with a new kitchen featuring an open concept & a massive 16 foot island that's Ideal for cooking while entertaining, new soft close cabinets, quartz countertops, & LED lighting. New Kitchen Aid dishwasher, new microwave & newer French door refrigerator & range. New flooring throughout & new carpeting in the master bedroom. Soaring cathedral ceilings and open living space make this home feel spacious & bright. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet, & an ensuite bathroom that includes dual sinks, an oversized linen closet & a large walk in shower with a glass block window that provides additional natural light. The second & third bedrooms are located at the front of the house alongside a second full bathroom. Take your morning coffee outside to the lanai that looks out at the beautiful 14 acre wooded nature preserve that's owned by the HOA. When it's time for a swim the heated community pool is just a short walk away! Never worry about cutting the grass, pulling the weeds, landscape trimming, or watering. That and more are included in the low HOA fee of just $430 per quarter. No CDD! Wyndham is a cozy community of just 64 homes that's ideally located nearby to downtown Sarasota, the beaches, shopping, UTC mall & restaurants, golfing, fishing & I 75.
- Address: 2061 Wasatch Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34235
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Wyndham
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Concrete, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2509
Available now at $359,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5664
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 39
- HOA Fees: $430 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $143
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Greenbelt, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 0
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$298,842 (16.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 10.7% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
2061 Wasatch Dr Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2061 Wasatch Dr
For Sale Near: 2061 Wasatch Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,746*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477555) located at 2061 Wasatch Dr Sarasota FL 34235, call: 813-527-9259
2061 Wasatch Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1843 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 3510 Schwalbe Dr in Sarasota is listed at $220,000.
This home on 2061 Wasatch Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Grande Oaks Preserve, Oakley Green and Las Palmas Of Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477555 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (5 days ago).