207 167Th Blvd E Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4473311
Less Photos /\
207 167Th Blvd E
Home Description: 207 167Th Blvd E
Gorgeous former builder model! Sitting on half an acre, this 4 bedroom 3 bath is stunning. Beautifully landscaped with extra deep 3 car garage side entry. This spacious 2800 square foot home offers many features, including quartz and granite counter tops, gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances including Samsung Family Hub fridge with touch screen, large open floor plan, tray ceilings and crown molding through out the home. Living area has amazing views of the pool/lanai. The pool features a tranquil setting with sun shelf, spa, and three water features. The enclosure has Nebula LED lighting in the rails to enjoy your lanai late into the evening. Luxurious master bedroom suite with HUGE master bath, frame less shower with rain shower head, garden tub and split vanities with tons of storage. AMAZING master walk in closet with natural light. Split floor plan offers jack-and-jill bath for bedrooms 2 & 3 and pool bath for bedroom 4. Front room can be used as a formal dining room or den/office. Rye Wilderness has low HOA and no CDD. Community offers a park, picnic table, dog park and playground with sidewalks throughout the community as well as walking trails. Close to beaches, shopping, fishing, golf and dining. Don't wait for new construction, move in immediately to this wonderful 2015 home.
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4396
Available now at $559,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 21928
- Lot Acres: 0.50
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 125
- HOA Fees: $185 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $61
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$509,985 (8.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 9.6% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
207 167Th Blvd E Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 207 167Th Blvd E
For Sale Near: 207 167Th Blvd E
- Approx Payment:$2,724*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sarasota Realty Assoc., Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4473311) located at 207 167Th Blvd E Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
207 167Th Blvd E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 9617 Summer House Ln in Bradenton is listed at $420,000.
This home on 207 167Th Blvd E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Meadows, Mill Creek and Greyhawk Landing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473311 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).