207 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4589477
Less Photos /\
207 72Nd St
Home Description: 207 72Nd St
Explore the coastal lifestyle, a stunning Key West-style home just one block with direct access to the sugar sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious residence offers 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, designed for comfort. As you step inside, you'll appreciate the warm wood grain tile flooring throughout and the inviting vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is practical with its granite countertops and convenient breakfast bar. 2 of the bedrooms have private balconies, perfect for enjoying the coastal breeze and taking in the view. This 5-bedroom layout with 2 en suites makes it an ideal choice for families and is offered turnkey furnished. Outside, the freeform pool with cocktail table, and heated spa provide an ideal setting for relaxation and entertainment. The new deck is the perfect spot for grilling and dining al fresco. Enclosed by a privacy fence, it's a secluded retreat for those who seek a straightforward, beach-centric lifestyle. This home isn't just a house; it's a gateway to the ultimate coastal experience. Its incredible proximity to the beach, along with its thoughtful design, makes it an ideal choice for beachside living. Additionally, it's an active vacation rental with future bookings in place offering an opportunity for income generation. Don't miss out on this perfect little slice of island life!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Chair Rail,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 1 Features: Shower No Tub
- Primary Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Outdoor Shower,Private Mailbox,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: HardiPlank Type
- Foundation: Block,Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2663
Available now at $2,495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 6826.00
- Lot Dim: 65x105
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 941-779-0304
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$3,608,769 (44.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $1,299/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
207 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$12,137*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of DUNCAN REAL ESTATE, INC..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4589477) located at 207 72Nd St Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
207 72Nd St, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 1921 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,495,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6201 Holmes Blvd in Holmes Beach is listed at $1,695,000.
This home on 207 72Nd St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Coastal Villas, Edgemere and Casanas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589477 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (14 days ago).