20905 Fetterbush Pl Venice FL 34293 MLS N6107995
Less Photos /\
20905 Fetterbush Pl
Home Description: 20905 Fetterbush Pl
Under Construction. Enjoy the good life in a Villa at The Preserve in West Villages! Entering from your private side entrance which opens into a nice foyer, you will be right at home in the 1,526 SF Canterbury which features a Lake view. The Canterbury offers 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Den, and open Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen combination. This Villa showcases upgraded 42” Brisbin Nutmeg Cabinets throughout the Kitchen and matching cabinets in the Bathrooms. Santa Cecilia granite upgrades are also found in the Kitchen and as well as on a spacious Kitchen island. To compliment the Kitchen granite and cabinets, is a complete Stainless Steal Kitchen appliance combination including side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, electric stove, microwave. The Master Bathroom has a fully tiled, walk in shower with glass doors and the Guest Bathroom has a tiled shower wall with tub. The Master Bedroom offers 2 walk in closets and a spacious closet in the Guest Bedroom. A well placed laundry room is located between the garage and kitchen offering a second entry point to your home. There is a generous pantry in the kitchen as well. Recessed lighting is found in the Living Room and Kitchen. The community is gated, and the Amenity Center features a resort style Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Bocce Ball Court, and Pickle Ball Courts.
- Address: 20905 Fetterbush Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Other
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Other
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Membrane, Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation
- Building Sqft: 2121
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 3960
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 112
- HOA Fees: $198 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $198
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $829
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No limit
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$257,851 (0.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $168/sqft,
which is 7.3% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
20905 Fetterbush Pl Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 20905 Fetterbush Pl
For Sale Near: 20905 Fetterbush Pl
- Approx Payment:$1,299*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dr Horton Realty Of Southwest Florida Llc.
20905 Fetterbush Pl, Venice FL is a single family home of 1526 sqft and
is currently priced at $256,430
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 590 Devon Rd in Venice is listed at $234,900.
This home on 20905 Fetterbush Pl has decreased in price by $4,000 and the last change was on 2/7/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Country Club Estates, Wexford On The Green and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6107995 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (132 days ago).