20906 Fetterbush Pl Venice FL 34293 MLS N6112284
Less Photos /\
20906 Fetterbush Pl
Home Description: 20906 Fetterbush Pl
DON'T WAIT, THIS VILLA WILL NOT LAST LONG! The ONLY available villa is nestled inside the cozy and desirable community of The Preserve at The West Villages. This beautiful Canterbury floor plan offers an open floor plan of 1,500+ square feet under air and features two bedrooms, a flex room, two bathrooms and a two-car garage. The kitchen has a Tuscan style feel with upgraded cabinetry, granite countertops, rustic travertine backsplash, stainless steel refrigerator, upgraded appliances, cabinets in the laundry room and so much more. The large master bedroom has a private en suite bathroom with tiled walk in shower and two walk in closets. The flex room can be used as an additional bedroom or office if desired. This villa sits on the largest lake in the community over looking the preserve in the background. You will enjoy endless mornings as you sit on your lanai sipping on a cup of coffee watching the sun rise over the mature grand oak trees and tall pine trees. With only 223 homes, The Preserve is the 2nd smallest community in the West Villages, giving you that "small town feel." The Amenity Center is located near the front of the community, which you will have access to the fitness room, club room, pickle ball courts, bocce ball court and gorgeous resort style heated pool. This is a maintenance free community with the lowest HOA in all the West Villages and NO CDD. Located conveniently near I-75 and 41, you will have instant access to gorgeous gulf coast beaches, shops, restaurants, Atlanta Braves Spring Training Baseball Stadium and so much more.
- Address: 20906 Fetterbush Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 40
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 2121
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3960
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 151
- HOA Fees: $604 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $201
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Water
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$282,924 (1.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
20906 Fetterbush Pl Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,414*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exit King Realty.
20906 Fetterbush Pl, Venice FL is a single family home of 1526 sqft and
is currently priced at $279,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
This home on 20906 Fetterbush Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Country Club Estates and Island Walk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6112284 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (13 days ago).