21 80Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8092841
Less Photos /\
21 80Th Ave
Home Description: 21 80Th Ave
THE SEASHELL SHANTY is a treasure by the sea!!! It has been renovated inside and out and its new coastal charm has become the talk of the neighborhood! The location can’t be beat as it is directly across the street from gorgeous SUNSET BEACH! The house has all new luxury vinyl flooring throughout, new furniture (including comfy memory foam sleep sofas), new furnishings, smart TVs, linens, beach chairs.The entire house has been painted inside and out. TOTALLY TURN KEY!! Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, eat in space in the kitchen, washer and dryer (brand new washer). The covered patio deck is perfect for grilling out and relaxing with family and friends. Newer metal roof (2017) and hurricane windows (2016). Just a short bike ride to popular restaurants, shops and entertainment. Nearby playground, dog park, pavilion and boat ramp.No HOA! This could be the perfect private residence, weekend retreat or vacation rental.
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,Xeriscape
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 1398
- Lot Dim: 35x40
- Lot Acres: 0.03
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 21
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Public Transit
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$327,500 (16.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $736/sqft,
which is 29.2% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
21 80Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,897*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Coastal Alliance.
21 80Th Ave, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 530 sqft and
is currently priced at $390,000
This single family home has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1940.
A comparable home for sale at 3217 E Debazan Ave in Treasure Island is listed at $265,000.
This home on 21 80Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Treasure Island, FL.
Palms Of Treasure Island, The Waves and Key Capri are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092841 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).