2104 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8113351
Less Photos /\
2104 Pass A Grille Way
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 2104 Pass A Grille Way
Let The Gulf Breezes Carry You Away! This Charming Pass-A-Grille Cottage Will Give You All The Beach Life Has To Offer! The Home Is A 2br+ 2ba Old Florida Style Cottage That Has A Historic Feel, Such As Original Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Living Area, Pecky Cypress Lined Closets and Custom Built-in Touches like the Storage In the Hallway! Yet This Home Still Has New Age Updates, Such As Newer Style Thermal Windows, Newer Central Air & Heat Including The Upstairs Storage/Bonus Room, Newer Exterior Siding, New Roof In 2017, Large Pass-Thru Driveway & Patio Area with Custom Pavers, Landscaped Front and Backyard With PVC Fencing. The Home Also Has A lovely Sun Deck Off the Rear Of the Property To Sit and Relax With Family or Friends And Soak Up the Sun & Gulf Breezes! Located Just Steps Away From The Sands Of The Famous & Highly Sought After Pass-A-Grille Section Of St.Pete Beach, This Property Is Ready For You To Have A Year Round Home Or A Prime Seasonal Getaway! The Property Is Conveniently Located Close To Two Waterfront Restaurants & Bars As Well As The Famous Shaner's Land & Sea Market For All Your Surf & Turf Necessities! Pass-A-Grille Has A Feel Like Not Other Place In Pinellas County, From the Renowned Unopposed Beach Area That Is Open to Anyone, Historic Merry Pier with Fishing Charters & Shuttle Service to Protected Sand Key & Fort De Soto National Memorial Park Area, To The Historic 8th Avenue District With it's Brick Lined Street, Shops, Bars & Eateries! Don't Miss Out! Call Today!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), L Dining, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Cape Cod
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1044
Available now at $879,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Driveway, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5741
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$702,920 (20.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $843/sqft,
which is 33.2% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
2104 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2104 Pass A Grille Way
- Approx Payment:$4,280*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sellers Express Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8113351) located at 2104 Pass A Grille Way St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
2104 Pass A Grille Way, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 1044 sqft and
is currently priced at $879,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1941.
A comparable home for sale at 10133 4Th St E in St Pete Beach is listed at $429,900.
This home on 2104 Pass A Grille Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Belle Vista Point, Morey Beach and Coney Island are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113351 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (6 days ago).