213 Sanctuary Dr Crystal Beach FL 34681 MLS U8050787
Reduced By $100,000
last change 8/2/2019
Less Photos /\
213 Sanctuary Dr
Home Description: 213 Sanctuary Dr
Tucked away within the peninsula city of Crystal Beach lies the beautiful neighborhood "Seaside Sanctuary". From the moment you enter the community you will fall in love with the canopied oaks and mature landscape that line the streets with gorgeous homes on large lots creating an abundance of privacy and natural beauty. This pristine three story waterfront pool home with dock, whole house generator and 4 car plus super sized garage including a separate entry parking garage designed to accommodate your RV or Boat is the perfect destination for those seeking the waterfront life style. This solid built home was built well above standard building codes with block construction first floor featuring structural steel beams and poured in place concrete tie beams typically found only in commercial buildings. Designed with a predesignated space, an elevator can be an easy addition to the property. Enjoy amazing waterfront sunrises from your private balcony off the luxurious Master Suite and 2nd floor balcony which feeds off the living room and family room with pocket sliders creating an 18' entry way perfect for entertaining. The 20'x16' Bonus Room can make a great In-Law Suite, or office as it adjoins a full bath & bedroom. The private pool deck leads to an extensive boardwalk that takes you to my favorite spot, the observation dock, for a private retreat great for enjoying your favorite cocktail, fishing or launching your kayak or paddle boards into the Sutherland Bayou which connects to the open Gulf of Mexico.
- Elementary School: Ozona Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Bayou
- Water Name: ST. JOSEPH SOUND
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Bayou
- Water Feet: 40
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Bayou, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Interior In-Law Suite
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Available now at $995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, RV Garage, Split Garage, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 20809
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA Fees: $791 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $65
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Near Marina, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Trash
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No Pit Bulls
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Crystal Beach home in this zip code is
$764,117 (23.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 19.8% less than similar homes
in the 34681 zip code.
213 Sanctuary Dr Crystal Beach FL 34681
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 213 Sanctuary Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,840*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8050787) located at 213 Sanctuary Dr Crystal Beach FL 34681, call: 813-452-4250
213 Sanctuary Dr, Crystal Beach FL is a single family home of 3931 sqft and
is currently priced at $995,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 180 Sanctuary Trce in Crystal Beach is listed at $895,000.
This home on 213 Sanctuary Dr has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 8/2/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes
in Crystal Beach, FL.
Point Seaside, Seaside Assembly and Crystal Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8050787 has been posted on this site since 6/28/2019 (341 days ago).