2152 Burlington Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8101744
Less Photos /\
2152 Burlington Ave N
Home Description: 2152 Burlington Ave N
One of Historic Kenwood's finest homes. Custom built in 2018 for the current owners. Built by Artifact Construction of South Tampa, known for quality construction. The details of this home are astounding. Fine cabinetry, custom selections of tile, marble & granite for floors and counters, custom built-ins, plantation shutters, high end hardware, impact resistant windows & garage door, 2 zone HVAC, 10' ceilings down & 9' ceilings up, Subzero refrigerator, induction cooktop, LED lighting throughout, gas fireplace, gas for dryer, gas line for outdoor grill & a gas tankless hot water heater are just a few of the many features of this home. There is a downstairs guest suite with full bath and pool access. Located among larger Kenwood homes, this is one of the nicest blocks in the neighborhood. It offers a two car garage with attic storage and a private swimming pool. Minutes to downtown St Pete and 20 minutes to Treasure Island and Sunset Beach.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Additional Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3276
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6351
- Lot Dim: 50x127
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Brick
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$320,147 (60.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $323/sqft,
which is 26.4% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
2152 Burlington Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2152 Burlington Ave N
For Sale Near: 2152 Burlington Ave N
- Approx Payment:$3,891*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
2152 Burlington Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2478 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 4722 30Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $264,900.
This home on 2152 Burlington Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Powers Central Park, Sunshine Park and Reading Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101744 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (11 days ago).