2155 Oceanview Dr Tierra Verde FL 33715 MLS U8086424
Less Photos /\
2155 Oceanview Dr
Home Description: 2155 Oceanview Dr
Nostro Paradiso is a spectacular estate home designed by a well-known award-winning architect that is located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Tampa Bay. Inspired by the owners’ passion for Italian architecture, the timeless architectural features, elevations, exterior and interior finishes and landscape is reminiscent of an Italian countryside villa. The Gulf-front property is located in the West Shore neighborhood of Tierra Verde. The island of Tierra Verde is accessed by a soon-to-be completed high-level fixed-bridge and four-lane highway. The home is minutes from the vibrant St. Petersburg downtown and a twenty-five minute drive to Tampa International Airport. The West Shore neighborhood is steps from Ft. Desoto, considered among the best beaches in the country; and the Shell Key Preserve (one of the county's largest undeveloped barrier islands). The immediate area provides access to exceptional restaurants, museums, art galleries, shopping, professional sports, schools and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sailing, kayaking, fishing, tennis and golf. Nostro Paradiso is known for its stunning Queen palms that line the cobblestone walkway leading up to the home which is known for its unparalleled comfort and artistry. The ¾ acre property is oriented south by southwest with 125 feet of Gulf of Mexico waterfront so that all living areas have direct views of the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Florida sunsets. The two-story home is comprised of almost 13,500 square feet of living space that includes 6,396 square feet of air-conditioned space, 4,359 square foot garage, 11oo square feet of verandas accessed from rooms on the first and second floor and approximately 2,800 square foot pool deck. Home construction focused on meeting building requirements to withstand major hurricanes. The house is elevated 17.7 feet (see FEMA Elevation Certificate) and supported by 85 timber piles capped with concrete. Exterior walls are constructed with reinforced masonry from ground level to roof. The garage floor is concrete slab on grade and the first floor is comprised of concrete panels. The roof sheathing is ¾ inch plywood and the engineered truss system is secured with hurricane straps. Windows and doors are impact resistant and protected by impact resistant coverings (e.g. motorized shutters). Exterior finishes include stucco with stone veneer walls on rear verandas, pre-cast concrete window and door trim, concrete architectural elements decorating to exterior walls and columns, marble or pre-cast concrete pavers on all verandas and decks and full-thickness pavers used on driveway and walkways. Interior finishes include solid oak floors and marble floors throughout, Pella casement windows and French doors, elegantly designed 12’ ceilings on the first floor and 9’ ceiling on the second floor, venetian plaster and specialized finishes in almost every room, exquisite architectural crown and door moldings, remodeled kitchen with high-end appliances, and a remodeled master bath and closet including Habersham furniture grade cabinets. Even the most discriminating buyer will be pleased.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $5,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Propane
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 32661
- Lot Acres: 0.75
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $504 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $168
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, Conservation Area, Flood Insurance Required, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tierra Verde home in this zip code is
$1,628,656 (70.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $860/sqft,
which is 53.7% less than similar homes
in the 33715 zip code.
2155 Oceanview Dr Tierra Verde FL 33715
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2155 Oceanview Dr
- Approx Payment:$26,756*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8086424) located at 2155 Oceanview Dr Tierra Verde FL 33715, call: 813-452-4250
2155 Oceanview Dr, Tierra Verde FL is a single family home of 6398 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 104 9Th St E in Tierra Verde is listed at $1,850,000.
This home on 2155 Oceanview Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tierra Verde, FL.
Monte Cristo Isle, Tierra Isle Marina and Bayway Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8086424 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (5 days ago).