216 68Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4496801
Less Photos /\
216 68Th St
Home Description: 216 68Th St
This custom residence gem in the heart of Anna Maria is a stunner from top to bottom. Find respite in this 4 bed, 5.5 bath retreat offering as much luxury outside as in. Grand and spacious, every square inch is maximized by its ingenious design. The interior blends the perfect amount of luxury and comfort. Clean and fresh meets cozy and coastal with delightful decor. This home is an owner’s retreat boasting an oversized master offering additional living space with wet bar and a private outdoor patio. An entertainer’s dream is fulfilled in every element: the designer kitchen with Thermador appliances, the roof top terrace with 360 degree views, the catwalk leading to the outdoor cabana bar complete with ice maker and flat screen TV, or the spectacular pool with fountain and lighting features. Offer family and friends comfort and privacy as every bedroom has the convenience of a private bath. Guests of all ages will be captivated by the boundless opportunities for relaxation and entertainment. So much exquisite attention to detail, all just a short walk to the white sandy beaches of Holmes Beach and shops/restaurants. Attention owner/investors: This property has become one of the most desirable and sought after luxury rentals on AMI! Truly you must see it to believe it, this unique property offers all that you dreamed of and more.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3762
Available now at $3,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8288
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: FloodZone, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,406,444 (27.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,238/sqft,
which is 25.8% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
216 68Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 216 68Th St
For Sale Near: 216 68Th St
- Approx Payment:$16,029*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4496801) located at 216 68Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
216 68Th St, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2662 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4006 5Th Ave in Holmes Beach is listed at $1,495,000.
This home on 216 68Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Ilexhurst, Gulf View and Key Royale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496801 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).