2175 Oakford Rd Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4502549
Less Photos /\
2175 Oakford Rd
Home Description: 2175 Oakford Rd
Peaceful ONE ACRE Custom Built Home with tons of square footage for your family. NEW ROOF IN 2018!! Tons of Natural light give an airy feel throughout the home. 3 spacious Bedrooms with an additional separate Office that is currently a 4th Bedroom. 8ft sliders and 10 & 12 ft. High Ceilings, give this home an upscale appeal. Master Bedroom is huge with walk in closet and fully appointed bathroom. Large Eat In Kitchen with solid surface counters, pantry, breakfast bar, and sliders to the POOL/SPA area. Freshly painted interior and trim is move-in ready. Huge custom Pool with Spa! Watch morning sunrise from Pool/Spa/Lanai, or Sunset from front Porch. This home is in a wonderful family neighborhood with A-rated schools so close to downtown and upscale shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Oak Ford is made up of two phases: 1-acre & 5-acre estate sized homes. This fully established neighborhood is centrally located in Sarasota making it one of the most sought after communities for families seeking large homes sites and relaxation and privacy.
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Self Cleaning
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System,Water Purifier
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Custom,Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3802
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking,Ground Level,Off Street,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 37701.00
- Lot Acres: 1.0000
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 73
- HOA Fees: $660 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $55
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,In County,Level,Oversized Lot,Paved,Private
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see deed restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,013,900 (56.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $235/sqft,
which is 64.1% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
2175 Oakford Rd Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2175 Oakford Rd
For Sale Near: 2175 Oakford Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FINE PROPERTIES.
2175 Oakford Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2762 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2041 Misty Sunrise Trl in Sarasota is listed at $390,000.
This home on 2175 Oakford Rd has decreased in price by $29,100 and the last change was on 6/15/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Palmer Reserve, Worthington and Artistry Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4502549 has been posted on this site since 6/1/2021 (21 days ago).