22 Saint Croix Way Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6108963
Less Photos /\
22 Saint Croix Way
Home Description: 22 Saint Croix Way
ESTATE SIZE CUSTOM BUILT HOME, LARGE LOT OVERLOOKING LAKE, LOTS OF SPACIOUS LIVING INSIDE & OUT. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, walk-in closets, 560 sq ft garage complete with built-in cabinets & a quality epoxy floor, 1,400+ sq ft of pool & lanai space with summer kitchen & over 400 sq ft of under roof sitting area, 8 ft interior doors throughout, and a whole house generator. In the last 4 years this home has been constantly improved & updated including NEW lanai screening & refinished cage, pool re-surfaced, NEW interior paint including walls, trim, & ceilings, NEW 55 gallon hot water heater, NEW custom window treatments, NEW microwave, double wall oven & Bosch dishwasher, NEW central vac system, NEW Murphy bed in guest bedroom, NEW ceiling fans, Bahama & hurricane shutters, entire yard has landscape lighting, and on & on! All rooms in this “SHOWS LIKE A MODEL HOME” are oversized. The kitchen/family room combination offers a spacious entertaining area. One of the guest bedrooms has built in office furniture, and the 4th bedroom is over 300 sq ft & could be used as a 2nd master bedroom, a large office or a game room. The master bedroom suite has “his & her” walk-in closets and a very roomy master bathroom. Private cul-de-sac street in the premier gated community of Boca Royale. Only 10 minutes from the 4 pristine public beaches on Manasota Key, convenient to the Interstate and only a short drive to downtown Sarasota.
- Address: 22 Saint Croix Way
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 170
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4024
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 17202
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $323 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $323
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see HOA guidelines
- Num Pets: 3
22 Saint Croix Way Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,011*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
22 Saint Croix Way, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2986 sqft and
is currently priced at $619,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
This home on 22 Saint Croix Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
MLS D6108963 has been posted on this site since 8/7/2020 (0 days ago).