2200 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4507529
Less Photos /\
2200 Alameda Ave
Home Description: 2200 Alameda Ave
Stunning Museum area contemporary home, situated on a private, walled and gated double lot offers convenient public access to Sarasota Bay just 1/2 block away so the perfect place to launch your kayak or go fishing. This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with office/den has been tastefully remodeled with thoughtful finishes and features which include metal roofing, vaulted ceilings, 14 seer AC system, new 200 amp service panel and air conditioned garage as well as a covered carport for 2 additional vehicles. The eat in kitchen features all new European cabinets, solid surface counters, new sink and appliances. All 3 bathrooms have also been completely updated and the home has all new flooring as well as plantation shutters throughout. The expansive great room with vaulted ceiling is excellent for entertaining with breakfast bar separating the kitchen. The master bedroom suite has direct access to back screened patio as well as walk-in closet with window that provides lots of light. The 2 additional bedrooms have a direct access to the shared bathroom. The xeriscape yard has multiple decks & areas for entertaining in the backyard. This great home is conveniently located midway between the Ringling Museum and Downtown’s extensive amenities...shopping, dining, Galleries & Museums as well as Sarasota's numerous Theatres, the Opera, Ballet, Symphony and Botanical Gardens. St Armand’s Circle and the white sands of Lido Beach are only 5 miles away.
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Custom,Other,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2285
Available now at $899,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||6x10||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000.00
- Lot Dim: 65x100
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 51
- HOA Fees: $30 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $3
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Level,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$378,196 (57.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $475/sqft,
which is 49.2% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
2200 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2200 Alameda Ave
For Sale Near: 2200 Alameda Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,373*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4507529) located at 2200 Alameda Ave Sarasota FL 34234, call: (813) 223-3366
2200 Alameda Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1892 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1667 22Nd St in Sarasota is listed at $235,900.
This home on 2200 Alameda Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Indian Beach, Bay Haven and Valencia Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4507529 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).