2201 Avenue A Bradenton Beach FL 34217 MLS A4455437
Less Photos /\
2201 Avenue A
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2201 Avenue A
Amazing Water Views Abound In This Spacious Bayfront Home. This Property Is Located Directly On The Intracoastal With Views Of The Palma Sola Bay As Well. The Almost 4,800 Square Foot Home Has 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths And Several Bonus Areas Perfect For Entertaining. The First Floor Has 3 Large Bedrooms With Shared Bath, Powder Room, Kitchen With Solid Wood Cabinets And Large Island Bar With Additional Sink. Both Kitchen And Living Room Have Direct Views Of Pool, Dock And Bay. A Bonus Room With Views Offers Another Entertaining Area Off Kitchen. A Separate Game Room Features A Full Size Pool Table And An Extra Full Size Refrigerator. The Second Floor Offers An Over Sized Master Suite With Cruise Ship Views, Lots Of Windows And A Balcony. Another Bedroom Houses Six Bunk Beds And A Large Entertainment Area. An Extra Room Could Be A Den Or Extra Large Walk In Closet. A Two Car Over Sized Garage Under Air Offers Ample Storage Space As Well. The Outdoor Area Features A Large Pool, Separate Hot Tub, Over Sized Dock With Boat Lift And A Putting Green. This Property Is Located In A Quiet Neighborhood And Is Only A Short Walk To The Beach.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5837
Available now at $1,895,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 15000
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 10
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton Beach home in this zip code is
$2,032,922 (7.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $395/sqft,
which is 78.2% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
2201 Avenue A Bradenton Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2201 Avenue A
For Sale Near: 2201 Avenue A
- Approx Payment:$9,219*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Anna Maria Island Beaches Re.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4455437) located at 2201 Avenue A Bradenton Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
2201 Avenue A, Bradenton Beach FL is a single family home of 4793 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,895,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1951.
A comparable home for sale at 506 58Th St in Bradenton Beach is listed at $849,990.
This home on 2201 Avenue A has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Bradenton Beach, FL.
Gutierrez, West Wind Shores and Key Royale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4455437 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (5 days ago).