2201 Pennsylvania Ter North Port FL 34291 MLS D6117708
Less Photos /\
2201 Pennsylvania Ter
Home Description: 2201 Pennsylvania Ter
OH BOY, DO WE HAVE A HOME FOR YOU! Your future is waiting, get ready to grow into this home. The amazing entryway and other built-in features will spark your imagination for the potential and boundless opportunities available with this home! Entertain a multitude of guests with a trio of living areas as you enter you’re welcomed to the formal dining and living areas, off the eat-in kitchen is another family room, all of this leading to the lanai and pool area! The chef will love cooking in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage for gadgets and massive prep space with the stone countertops and large island. Escape to the master suite with tray ceilings, a LUXURIOUS GARDEN TUB, step-in shower, his and her sinks and separate lavatory room. Take advantage of the large laundry room and split floor plan, perfect for your whole family. ~~Relax with your favorite beverage on the lanai in the large seating area complete with a tiled wet bar! Lounge in the screened-in pool area while congratulating yourself for earning the perfect Florida getaway.~~ Bring your toys to this oversized DOUBLE lot: boats, bikes, RV’s, buggies, cars, trucks, and playground equipment will all fit with ample room for more! Located in North Port, close to the interstate for easy travel, yet in a quiet neighborhood near many great schools, quality shopping and dining options! Call now & don’t let this one slip away!
- Elementary School: Glenallen Elementary
- Middle School: Heron Creek Middle
- High School: North Port High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Concrete, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Breakfast Bar, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Shower No Tub, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2686
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 20000
- Lot Acres: 0.46
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
2201 Pennsylvania Ter North Port FL 34291
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
2201 Pennsylvania Ter, North Port FL is a single family home of 1991 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
This home on 2201 Pennsylvania Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
Heron Creek is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS D6117708 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).