2219 16Th N St St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS O5972051
Less Photos /\
2219 16Th N St
Home Description: 2219 16Th N St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Just a few blocks from St Pete's Historic District, this spacious pool home is awaiting for you. Full of architectural character, this home offers an open concept floorplan, yet every room will give you the opportunity to lose yourself within its many ambiances, choose between reading a book in the den, watching your favorite sports channel in the family, grilling next to the pool, or just sitting by the fireplace. Trendy updated bathrooms and kitchen compliment the hardwood flooring and contemporary waterproof vinyl. Have a large crowd? No problem, the detached garage, carports and a long driveway can accommodate up to 7 vehicles! You need to see it to believe it!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,L Dining,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Linoleum,Tile,Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Single Vanity
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Exhaust Fan,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Tall Countertops
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances,Lighting
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Indoor Air Quality: No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters,No/Low VOC Flooring,No/Low VOC Paint/Finish
- Building Sqft: 1994
Available now at $535,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||8x7||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 3
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 5502.00
- Lot Dim: 50'x110'
- Lot Acres: 0.1300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 25
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,In County,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$746,821 (39.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $341/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
2219 16Th N St St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2219 16Th N St
For Sale Near: 2219 16Th N St
- Approx Payment:$2,603*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of UNITED REALTY GROUP INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O5972051) located at 2219 16Th N St St Petersburg FL 33704, call: (813) 223-3366
2219 16Th N St, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1569 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 155 35Th Ne Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $475,000.
This home on 2219 16Th N St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Hilcrest, Snell Shores and Piedmont Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O5972051 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).