222 42Nd Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8118726
Less Photos /\
222 42Nd Ave
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 222 42Nd Ave
Surf's Up at this Belle Vista Beach House! This Mid-Century Home is beautifully maintained and tastefully updated to make your beach life a breeze! Coastal vibes flow throughout the home with luxury vinyl plank flooring in shades of driftwood. The large living room is bathed in sunlight through. Two spacious bedrooms have generous closets and plenty of natural light. The hall bath is perfectly preserved with tub/shower and two linen closets. The vintage eat-in kitchen has all new appliances including the cool-mint retro refrigerator. Grab a cool pop and root bear and head out the French Doors to the HUGE back yard. With all new lush lawn and irrigation, the private yard is surrounded by vinyl fencing and tropical palms. Plenty of room for a pool and a storage shed to store all of your pool toys and gardening gear. Double gated entrance on the alley side allows secure Boat or RV Parking. Attached one-car garage has a separate laundry area with stackable washer/dryer. This adorable home is just a few block to the Nation's Number One Beach! Belle Vista Residents enjoy dedicated beach access, convenient resident parking close to Gulf Boulevard, Neighborhood Parks, Playground and Fishing Pier. Grocery, Pharmacy and Restaurants area all just a short walk, bike ride or golf cart ride away. With easy access to the Interstate from the Pinellas Bayway, drive north to Downtown St. Petersburg, The Pier, Museums, Tropicana Field and Tampa International Airport. Take the Sunshine Skyway south to Bradenton and Sarasota. Furnishings are available in this well appointed home.
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO,MCPHERSON BAYOU
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Tile Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1122
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7200
- Lot Dim: 60x120
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$665,362 (56.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $548/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
222 42Nd Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
222 42Nd Ave, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 775 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 517 79Th Ave in St Pete Beach is listed at $395,000.
This home on 222 42Nd Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Palms Of Treasure Island, Gulf Strand Resort and Intrepid are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118726 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (5 days ago).