2229 Mcclellan Pkwy Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4463211
Less Photos /\
2229 Mcclellan Pkwy
Home Description: 2229 Mcclellan Pkwy
An enchanting hideaway in desirable McClellan Park, this 5-bedroom plus den home surprises and delights with rare architecture, character-filled spaces and sweeping acreage. Stone walls enclose the over 1-acre property, revealing a compelling façade off a circular drive. Standing tall with farmhouse and seaport influences, the home’s design was completed in 1930 and expanded in the 70’s with a 3-story lighthouse designed by revered architect Tim Siebert as a perch to enjoy preserve views along a tree line of towering Oaks. A front and screen door by famous boat maker George Luzier welcomes while alluding to craftsmanship to come. Details such as winding staircases, curved archways, wood-burning fireplaces and broad Colonial-inspired windows endear the home and create an ambiance for relaxed gathering. Most bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and are spacious and bright with a master suite impressing with vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling. A main-floor master suite provides additional flexibility. Outside, light trickles through the trees creating an oasis for sipping lemonade on the enclosed brick patio, hosting BBQs by the pool or running tremendous greenspace with your pup. Lighting along the side from Kriessle Forge, a local forgery with designs from Europe, reflects the uniqueness of the home. A 4-car garage and workshop offer room for tinkering and storage.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Historical
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 6636
Available now at $2,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 47324
- Lot Acres: 1.09
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,665,906 (13.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $486/sqft,
which is 14.3% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
2229 Mcclellan Pkwy Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2229 Mcclellan Pkwy
- Approx Payment:$11,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463211) located at 2229 Mcclellan Pkwy Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
2229 Mcclellan Pkwy, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4831 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,350,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1930.
A comparable home for sale at 1364 Harbor Dr in Sarasota is listed at $6,495,000.
This home on 2229 Mcclellan Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463211 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (21 days ago).