223 Palmetto Ave Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4499339
Less Photos /\
223 Palmetto Ave
Home Description: 223 Palmetto Ave
With an incredible 1 acre estate setting studded with ancient oaks and wide open bay views, this property is pure magic. The one-owner Craftsman style custom home was built by Rich Perrone and is conveniently located immediately adjacent to The Oaks Club. The boating enthusiast will appreciate the 2019 rebuilt dock sporting a 10,000 lb. lift on good boating water. Custom designed wrought iron gates and a landscaped courtyard welcome you as you enter the home and experience a 2 story foyer with a custom designed Costa Rican mahogany staircase. With a warm, “feel-good” ambience, you can gaze out over the endless views from almost every room in this home. The great room is designed for casual living and opens onto the covered terrace which spans the width of the home allowing you to look out over the expansive grounds for awesome sunsets and bay breezes. Designed with the family in mind, the home’s layout functions perfectly. The 1st level owner’s quarters lend themselves to customizing with your lifestyle in mind, offering 2 rooms separated by a spacious owner’s bath
complete with a tasteful claw-foot tub. There’s also a separate TV/den with extensive rich built-in wood cabinetry on the 1st level. The kitchen has all stainless appliances including a burner gas cooktop and an eat-in breakfast area with a cozy corner fireplace. Upstairs are 3 bedroom suites and an office.
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 87
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Lift
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Stone
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 7547
Available now at $3,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Ground Level, Oversized, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 43642
- Lot Acres: 1.00
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,172,605 (62.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $643/sqft,
which is 52.4% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
223 Palmetto Ave Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 223 Palmetto Ave
- Approx Payment:$15,080*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499339) located at 223 Palmetto Ave Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
223 Palmetto Ave, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4820 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1205 Lost Creek Ct in Osprey is listed at $885,000.
This home on 223 Palmetto Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Bayside, Oaks and Sorrento Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499339 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).