2234 Jasmine Way North Port FL 34287 MLS C7439044
Less Photos /\
2234 Jasmine Way
Home Description: 2234 Jasmine Way
Paradise Awaits You....Beautifully well maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage Pool Home in one of the most sought after gated communities in North Port, Charleston Park. This home is being sold partial furnished. Features open floorplan with high vaulted ceilings in main area, tile flooring throughout except the two guest bedrooms and Den. Huge living room with sliding glass doors out into the lanai/pool. Den/office has French doors for extra privacy. Formal Dining has nice size table that will stay for new owners. Kitchen is very nice with tall wood cabinets, quartz countertops, closet pantry, breakfast bar and all appliances will stay. Dinette area off kitchen with aquarium style window with awesome views of the pool. Master bedroom is spacious with all furniture staying including the tv on the wall. Huge Master bathroom with dual sinks with long vanity, garden tub, separate walk-in shower with glass doors and nice size walk-in closet. Split floor plan. Two guest bedrooms are nice size. Indoor laundry room with extra closet for storage, deep sink and washer and dryer will stay with home. City water and sewer. Well for sprinkler. Underground utilities. Enjoy hanging out by your private pool....plenty of room to entertain. Great Price!!! Great Location!!! Great Curb Appeal!!! Nearby shopping, restaurants, golf, beaches and more.....Now is the time to start living the Florida Lifestyle. Call today for your private showing. This Beauty will not last.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2764
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA Fees: $268 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $89
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Rules and Regulations for Charleston Park
- Num Pets: 3
2234 Jasmine Way North Port FL 34287
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,556*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
2234 Jasmine Way, North Port FL is a single family home of 1905 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
This home on 2234 Jasmine Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
Sabal Trace, Warm Mineral Springs and Talon Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS C7439044 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (10 days ago).