224 Lone Dove Ln Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4548165
Less Photos /\
224 Lone Dove Ln
Home Description: 224 Lone Dove Ln
MULTIPLE OFFERS** highest and best by 6pm 9/25 Hello, Happiness! This model-perfect home is loaded with custom touches and design throughout! Professionally decorated and located on a beautiful waterfront lot, you can truly have it all! The curb appeal begins with a perfectly manicured yard along with the driveway that has been enhanced with added pavers to widen and beautify the elevation. Stylish custom tile work leads to the front door where upon entering you will find a calming palette of colors and decor that embraces the flavor of Florida. Classic wood grain Tile floors throughout and details like upgraded trim and crown molding add ambiance and subtle elegance to this well appointed home. In the Kitchen, All new Bosch appliances have been installed. The Quartz countertops add a rich look while the herringbone backsplash tile compliments the custom painted cabinets. Custom hardware and Pendant lighting further enhances the look so you can entertain in style! The custom wood-built island is the perfect spot to mingle or have a quick snack. LED lights keep your energy bill in check and natural light permeates the home so you can enjoy the sunshine and vitamin D. The Lanai spans the entire back of the home where you will find sweeping views of the lake and the spacious sundeck patio. The vast living room is accessorised with a shiplap wall and makes a great place to relax and unwind. The owners suite features a nicely equipped ensuite bath with quartz countertop, dual vanity, a custom shower with bench seating, tile from floor to ceiling, rainfall shower with accessory wand, and built-in shelves to hold your shower essentials. In the garage you will find epoxy floors and storage racks have been added for your convenience. Del Tierra is an amenity rich community with tons of activities and friendly neighbors. Be sure to make an appointment to see this stunning home today!“Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.”
- Address: 224 Lone Dove Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Del Tierra
- Community Features: Community Mailbox,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Park,Pool
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 5998.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $125 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to HOA Rules & Regulations. Manatee Leash Law apply
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- : 941-739-6777
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$757,547 (51.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $283/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
224 Lone Dove Ln Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 224 Lone Dove Ln
For Sale Near: 224 Lone Dove Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
224 Lone Dove Ln, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1767 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 228 Dahlia Ct in Bradenton is listed at $649,000.
This home on 224 Lone Dove Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Strand At Heritage Harbor, Watch At Waterlefe and Greenfield Plantation are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4548165 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (6 days ago).