224 Woods Point Rd Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4478136
Less Photos /\
224 Woods Point Rd
Home Description: 224 Woods Point Rd
Prepare to be impressed as you enter this bright and spacious maintenance-free townhome with soaring ceilings, an abundance of natural light, surrounded by nature in a wooded setting. This unique home features three bedrooms plus a large den and an office, three full baths and closet space galore! The first-floor master suite is generously sized with an en-suite bath and an entire wall of closets. The glassed-in lanai is a tranquil spot perfect for reading or crafts, with a private brick-pavered courtyard and lush landscaped privacy behind. First floor windows have been replaced with impact glass! The second floor contains a second, spacious master bedroom, a smaller bedroom, an office, a full bath with dual sinks and a large loft-sitting area, making the perfect family or guest accommodation. The location of this special community can't be beat. Blackburn Point Woods is a friendly neighborhood, tucked away in a wooded West-of-Trail paradise within walking distance of Casey Key, Blackburn Point Marina, and Blackburn Point Park, which features a boat ramp, canoe/kayak launch and fishing pier.
- Address: 224 Woods Point Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3356
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4731
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 17
- HOA Fees: $1,600 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $533
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum of 2 household pets (cats, dogs, birds, fish); must be leashed when outdoors; incessant barking may cause removal; pets considered unacceptable by the Board will not be permitted; tenants and guests may not have pets.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$915,518 (115.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $150/sqft,
which is 110.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
224 Woods Point Rd Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 224 Woods Point Rd
For Sale Near: 224 Woods Point Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478136) located at 224 Woods Point Rd Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
224 Woods Point Rd, Osprey FL is a single family home of 2828 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 1332 Thornapple Dr in Osprey is listed at $474,900.
This home on 224 Woods Point Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4478136 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (9 days ago).