2254 Norwegian Dr # 20 Clearwater FL 33763 MLS U8069663
Reduced By $27,000
last change 1/15/2020
Less Photos /\
2254 Norwegian Dr # 20
Home Description: 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20
BACK ON THE MARKET! THIS IS AN EMERALD MODEL 1ST FLOOR OUTSIDE END UNIT. MOVE-IN READY. It is Quiet and With More Privacy. ADDITIONAL WINDOWS MAKE IT LIGHT AND BRIGHT! Just Steps from Your Assigned Parking Space. The Kitchen Is Beautifully Updated With Lots Of Cabinet Space. Gorgeous Wood-Look Tile Flooring throughout the Main Living Areas And Newer Carpet in the Master Bedroom. The Open Floor Plan Is Great For Entertaining. Both Bedrooms Are Good Sized. Plenty of Room for a King Sized Bed in the Master Bedroom. Beautifully Updated En Suite Bath and Grab Bars in Both Bathrooms. This Unit Comes Partially Furnished. Beautiful Garden and Treed View from the Back Florida Room. The AC System Was New In 2019, Water Heater Is 6-7 Years Old, Hurricane Proof Windows Are Energy Efficient. Lots Of Storage Space And There Is An Additional Storage Closet Space Provided As Well. On Top Of The World Is A Very Active 55+ Community. Amenities Include 3 - 9 Hole Golf Courses and Golf Is Free Exclusively For Resident Owners, 2 Activity Centers, 2 Pools; One Is Heated, The Good Karma Café, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Hobby Studios, Bingo, Lots Of Plays And Entertainment. A Dog Park, Free Transportation Services and More! Enjoy Resort Style Living In Beautiful Clearwater As Well As Many Events And Activities. Great Location! Close To Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants, And The World's Most Beautiful Beaches!
- Address: 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20
- Unit Num: 20
- Levels: One
- City: Clearwater
- Zip: 33763
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Laundry, Park, Pool, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Other
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 1400
Available now at $165,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest, Reserved
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- HOA Fees: $347 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $346
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: SOUTH SEAS / 86
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: MUST BE LEASHED AND CLEANED UP AFTER
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater condo in this zip code is
$151,694 (8.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $118/sqft,
which is 0.6% less than similar condos
in the 33763 zip code.
2254 Norwegian Dr # 20 Clearwater FL 33763
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20
For Sale Near: 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20
- Approx Payment:$836*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Select Properties Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8069663) located at 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20 Clearwater FL 33763, call: 813-452-4197
2254 Norwegian Dr # 20, Clearwater FL is a condo of 1400 sqft and
is currently priced at $165,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1983.
A comparable condo for sale at 2255 Philippine Dr # 45 in Clearwater is listed at $142,900.
This condo on 2254 Norwegian Dr # 20 has decreased in price by $27,000 and the last change was on 1/15/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Townhome Manors Of Countryside, Village On The Green and Sunset Grove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8069663 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2020 (145 days ago).