227 Colony Point Rd S St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS A4451997
Less Photos /\
227 Colony Point Rd S
Home Description: 227 Colony Point Rd S
Rare opportunity in St. Petersburg. Plan on being greeted every morning by a magnificent sunrise over the open water of lower Tampa Bay...if you wake up early enough. You first enter this home through a gated intimate courtyard hearing the sound of water coming from a small fountain. This mid century modern 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home has 3414 square feet of living area and is owned by architect Sanford Goldman who studied with Frank Lloyd Wright. (See photo of Architect Goldman with Frank Lloyd Wright) It features a huge vaulted ceiling master bedroom with fireplace and double showers. The family room has a fireplace and flows seamlessly into a screened porch, creating the feeling of one open space. The duel purpose second floor can be used as a private mother in law suite with a small kitchen and private outside entrance or three bedrooms and two baths as an integral part of the home, or a combination of both. The property has 145 feet of sea walled water frontage with a boat dock. Located near the Sunshine Skyway and only 20 minutes from the open water of the Gulf of Mexico with no draw bridges in between. Ideal for sailboats. Unbelievably beautiful eye-popping views of Tampa Bay. Must see to believe. Watch the sunrise each morning from your private 15'x 40' spacious deck and spend a restful evening under the stars. (See Photos). Quiet and safe residential neighborhood.
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 145
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Davits, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, No Wake Zone, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Bayou, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Built-Up, Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Reverse Cycle
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 16971
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$456,192 (58.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $353/sqft,
which is 44.1% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
227 Colony Point Rd S St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 227 Colony Point Rd S
For Sale Near: 227 Colony Point Rd S
- Approx Payment:$5,351*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Savvy Avenue, Llc.
227 Colony Point Rd S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3114 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 111 Lewis Blvd Se in St Petersburg is listed at $475,000.
This home on 227 Colony Point Rd S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bay Shore, Bahama Beach and Bayou Bonita are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451997 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (134 days ago).