2271 53Rd St Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4483100
Less Photos /\
2271 53Rd St
Home Description: 2271 53Rd St
When you find exactly what you could hope for in Sarasota county, it's Rare! This spacious 3500+ sq ft pool Home and detached monster sized insulated, Morton built, 3,400+ sq ft garage rated to 220 wind speeds with volume ceilings to 18 ft are located, ont on a fully fenced, manicured & mature setting of 2.2 acres in the Desoto Acres subdivision. Welcome to your private and spacious oasis! This pre-inspected home offers more than its peers. With two gates to enter your property, this move-in ready home features a 3 bedroom 4 full bath, with flex office/ storage area, heated pool and sunroom, 2 car garage with detached 2 space carport and a free standing covered port for your boat or RV. The owners spared no expense to redo the A/C systems and duct work to provide the best efficiencies and comfort that money could afford. Insulated glass windows throughout the home help with the energy efficiency and the home was remodeled and roof redone in 2010. Interior yard pet fencing means that your beloved pets can have amazing freedoms too! Inside find the vaulted ceilings & ceramic tile throughout with a wood burning fireplace to greet you as you enter this home. Also find an open kitchen with solid Maple Cabinetry and granite countertops, island and a delightful wet bar for memorable entertaining. A wonderful patio with pavers flank the deep & heated pool inviting all to take a dip. The home is on well water and septic with the new Culligan system for Reverse Osmosis! Fruit trees including mangos are present. A playground and picnic area makes a wonderful time for family and friends too! So much more to say yet just enough to wet the appetite to see this amazing home. This property is so close to many area amenities such as beaches, boat ramps, golf, the new UTC mall and tons of local restaurants and more!
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Vinyl
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island, Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 8173
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 100026
- Lot Acres: 2.30
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$559,300 (42.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 13.3% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
2271 53Rd St Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2271 53Rd St
For Sale Near: 2271 53Rd St
- Approx Payment:$4,694*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Atchley Propert.
2271 53Rd St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3592 sqft and
is currently priced at $965,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 904 Virginia Dr in Sarasota is listed at $759,000.
This home on 2271 53Rd St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor and Amaryllis Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4483100 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (15 days ago).