2271 S Chamberlain Blvd North Port FL 34286 MLS C7449487
Less Photos /\
2271 S Chamberlain Blvd
Home Description: 2271 S Chamberlain Blvd
AFFORDABLE LIVING IN NORTH PORT, FLORIDA. As you approach this Windemere built, quality home, you will immediately notice the attached two-car garage and covered entrance welcoming you home. New exterior paint and a well-manicured lawn exudes pride of ownership that is even more evident as you step inside to the newly painted interior. This home is extremely clean and has been meticulously maintained. From the open foyer, your eyes will immediately be drawn from the ceramic tile floors to the high ceilings, creating a large open feel. This charming home features a family room with TV niche; a bright open kitchen with white cabinets, pantry, and cathedral ceiling; plus, a dining area with sliding doors that lead you to the large screened-in lanai overlooking your large private back yard.
Just imagine the yard games during family BBQs or perhaps a new pool! Your master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and attached bathroom. The interior laundry room is conveniently located between the master bedroom and kitchen, making multi-tasking household chores a breeze. Privacy is important, so the split floor plan is perfect with two extra bedrooms and the guest bath on the opposite side from the master. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, new carpet, and plenty of closet space. Enjoy public water at this conveniently located home just a few minutes from great schools, medical facilities, several golf courses, hiking/biking trails, shopping, and restaurants. The North Port area is easily accessible from the interstate and nearby regional airports in Punta Gorda, Sarasota, and Fort Myers. It is less than thirty minutes from beautiful downtown Punta Gorda, and about the same short driving time to multiple Gulf Coast beaches. Southwest Florida features world-class fishing, boating, and water sports. Start enjoying the Florida lifestyle sooner than later!
- Elementary School: Toledo Blade Elementary
- Middle School: Woodland Middle School
- High School: North Port High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1877
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||20x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 10000.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 28
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Level,Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See county and city rules.
2271 S Chamberlain Blvd North Port FL 34286
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,312*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WALKER REALTY GROUP FLORIDA.
2271 S Chamberlain Blvd, North Port FL is a single family home of 1217 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
This home on 2271 S Chamberlain Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
North Port Charlotte Estates is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS C7449487 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).