2303 89Th Nw St Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4570910
Less Photos /\
2303 89Th Nw St
Home Description: 2303 89Th Nw St
River Harbor West is one of the Best Maintenance-free Waterfront Neighborhoods in Manatee County. The small community of 36 homes sits at the mouth of the Manatee River and Tampa Bay. The community clubhouse, pool, spa, tennis/pickleball courts and the 450ft Trex dock into Tampa Bay are all on the waterfront and include in your low monthly fee. Most owners spend their evenings with a refreshing drink and their neighbors watching beautiful sunsets and the lit-up Skyway Bridge. This home is a spacious ranch that has 2 bedrooms(with plenty of room to add a third), 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, an enclosed florida room and a screened-in porch. That's a lot of house for a very reasonable price in Northwest Bradenton with water access. Come see the many possibilities to personalize this house to your liking.
- Address: 2303 89Th Nw St
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: River Harbor West
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Clubhouse,Fishing,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Makeup/Vanity Space
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Exhaust Fan
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Private Mailbox,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3213
Available now at $695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||13.5x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11369.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $430 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $430
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-727-2800
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$481,756 (30.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 2.9% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
2303 89Th Nw St Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2303 89Th Nw St
For Sale Near: 2303 89Th Nw St
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WAGNER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4570910) located at 2303 89Th Nw St Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
2303 89Th Nw St, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2185 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5416 4Th W Ave in Bradenton is listed at $275,000.
This home on 2303 89Th Nw St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Sunset Estates, Harbor Hills and Riverview are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4570910 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (13 days ago).