2320 Wason Rd Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4499068
Less Photos /\
2320 Wason Rd
Home Description: 2320 Wason Rd
Designed for relishing the finer things in life while you entertain guests and marvel at the tranquility of water views, this one-of-a -kind home epitomizes a paradise lifestyle. Surrounded by 1.8 acres of lush flora envying Selbly Gardens, various palms and ferns embrace the coastal-inspired residence where open and screened porches overlook Phillippe Creek and magical pathways take you to the water’s edge. Inside and out, this home truly allows you to feel one with Florida’s natural beauty to appreciate living on the Gulf Coast. Incredible views are evident the moment you enter, complementing the stunning architectural elements and high-end interiors thoughtfully chosen for posh living. Grand finishes catch the eye in the living spaces with Brazilian cherry floors, elegant crown molding throughout, an abundance of built-ins for storage a fireplace, and complete juxtaposition of every room and connection to the outdoors. The chef’s kitchen will inspire the family cook to host events for every occasion, as well as a second kitchen downstairs near the wine room, game area, exercise room and pool terrae, perfect for entertaining. The fun does not end on dry land. At the water, there is a kayak launch and a boat dock with 10,000-lb lift to fulfill your captain’s dreams. After your day is complete, find solitude in the serene master suite with a private terrace including a hot tub and en-suite bath. There is plenty of space for the whole family to claim a private domain with three additional bedrooms boasting walk-in closets. A treasured oasis to live out our waterfront wishes; this unique estate is everything you’ve wanted and more.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, Other
- Water View: Creek
- Water Name: PHILLIPPE CREEK
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 2000
- Water Extras: No Wake Zone, Riprap
- Water Access: Creek
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Concrete, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Island
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 10706
Available now at $4,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 78408
- Lot Acres: 1.80
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Private, Street Unpaved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,689,037 (59.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $877/sqft,
which is 47.3% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
2320 Wason Rd Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2320 Wason Rd
- Approx Payment:$20,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499068) located at 2320 Wason Rd Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
2320 Wason Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4791 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,200,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4110 Camino Real Dr in Sarasota is listed at $2,199,000.
This home on 2320 Wason Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Oyster Bay Estates, Coral Cove and Southpointe Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499068 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (18 days ago).