2325 Hillview St Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4483480
Less Photos /\
2325 Hillview St
Home Description: 2325 Hillview St
This beautifully renovated Craftsman style home is a must see! Located in popular Arlington Park neighborhood and a short
walk to all the shops and restaurants of Southside Village. Spacious open floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 2
bathrooms and a Bonus Room that could be a 3rd bedroom, Man Cave or Home Office. You will love the Living
Room, Dining Room and Kitchen that flow together for entertaining at its best. Warm and bright spaces
complimented with dark bamboo wood floors. The large Kitchen has a generous eat-up-bar, custom concrete
counters, subway travertine tile backsplash, tall cabinets with plenty of storage, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your morning coffee or read a book on one of the outdoor patios. French Doors off of the open Dining
Room grace the rooms with the daylight. Split floor plan for privacy and walk in closets in both bedrooms. Some newer improvements include: New exterior and interior painting of the home, a new
sewer pipe system was just installed in October. All the major remodeling was done in 2009, including a metal roof and AC, windows, all interior and exterior doors, flooring, kitchen and bath cabinets, fixtures and more. The home is practically new! The Bonus Room has sliding glass doors that lead to the lush backyard, plenty of room to add a pool.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Travertine, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal, Other
- Building Sqft: 1677
Available now at $349,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7150
- Lot Dim: 50x143
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$474,217 (35.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $278/sqft,
which is 38.2% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
2325 Hillview St Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2325 Hillview St
For Sale Near: 2325 Hillview St
- Approx Payment:$1,698*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4483480) located at 2325 Hillview St Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
2325 Hillview St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1255 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 2722 Botany Ave in Sarasota is listed at $284,900.
This home on 2325 Hillview St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Village Green Club Estates, South Gate and Loma Linda Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4483480 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (4 days ago).