2326 Scenic Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS N6110304
Less Photos /\
2326 Scenic Dr
Home Description: 2326 Scenic Dr
2 bedroom, 2 bath, Venice Florida pool home with intercoastal water views of the Venetian Waterway & trail that runs from Shamrock Park and Casperson Beach in Venice- all the way into Sarasota as it connects with the amazing LEGACY BIKE TRAIL. NEW ROOF, NEW AC w/DUCTWORK, NEW SEPTIC TANK ON ORDER, NEW HOT WATER TANK, NEW WHOLE HOUSE WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM, NEW APPLIANCES, NEW KITCHEN WITH BEAUTIFUL QUARTZ COUNTERS, SOLID WOOD SOFT-CLOSE CABINETRY, WINE RACK AND PANTRY, NEW LUXURY VINYL FLOORING, NEW POOL SURFACE AND WATERLINE TILES, NEW PUMP/FILTRATION SYSTEM, LANAI AND CAGE RESCREENED. NEW UPDATED BATHROOMS. NEW SMOOTH CEILINGS, FRESHLY PAINTED INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, NEW GARAGE FLOOR SEALANT. A SURPRISE BONUS FEATURE TO THIS HOME IS THE LARGE INDOOR LAUNDRY ROOM THAT INCLUDES NEW WASHER AND DRYER, NEW COUNTERS AND CABINETS WITH A NEW WASH SINK - AND offers extra space for an office area or it can be a Murphy bed/office combo to accommodate your visiting guests- this room has many options. LAUNDRY ROOM HAS SIDE DOOR TO THE POOL AND ACCESS TO THE BATHROOM - NO NEED FOR WET, DRIPPING BATHING SUITS THRU THE HOUSE. LARGE SHED ON THE PROPERTY. This SLICE OF FLORIDA is over ¼ acre in size and in the highly desired ‘X’ flood zone. 3 minutes from Venice Island by car. Walk, bike or drive to the Island to enjoy shopping, restaurants, Island entertainment, festivals, parks, open markets and access to VENICE BEACH. Join the South Venice Civic Association to have access to the community’s private beach and boat launch. NO HOA to tell you what you can/cannot do on your slice of Florida. Sarasota County rules govern this community. There are also no CDD fees.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1790
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12339
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12861
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$261,276 (12.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 25.9% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
2326 Scenic Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2326 Scenic Dr
For Sale Near: 2326 Scenic Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Platinum Realty.
2326 Scenic Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1234 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable home for sale at 5780 Oxalis Rd in Venice is listed at $250,000.
This home on 2326 Scenic Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Country Club Estates and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6110304 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (6 days ago).