23315 Red Robin Pl Bradenton FL 34202 MLS A4451906
Less Photos /\
23315 Red Robin Pl
Home Description: 23315 Red Robin Pl
PRICE REDUCED ANOTHER $18,900!! Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city living? This charming 4BD/3BA home, located in the Preserve at Panther Ridge, is ready and waiting for its new family! This property reflects the ultimate in privacy as you have preserve views on the west side and rear of the home, large front yard and 1.1 acres that could be all yours. The home features new exterior paint, new interior paint, private heated pool with screened enclosure, double glass door entrance, kitchen/family room combination, formal dining area, den/office, granite in the kitchen and crown molding throughout. Panther Ridge is an acreage community, comprised of 4500 total acres and 13 different neighborhoods. The Preserve features nature trails, community park with a gazebo for social gatherings, playground, basketball court, tennis courts, and LOW HOA FEES WITH NO CDD FEE. You and your family can enjoy the peace and tranquility that country living offers and be located just minutes from Lakewood Ranch amenities, Premier sports complex, top rated schools, dining, medical and the UTC Mall.
- Address: 23315 Red Robin Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Preserve At Panther Ridge
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3241
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 48114
- Lot Dim: 198x243
- Lot Acres: 1.11
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 418
- HOA Fees: $894 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $74
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Greenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: domestic pets only
per deed restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$891,170 (111.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 33.0% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
23315 Red Robin Pl Bradenton FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 23315 Red Robin Pl
For Sale Near: 23315 Red Robin Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,048*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
23315 Red Robin Pl, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2319 sqft and
is currently priced at $421,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 14619 Sundial Pl in Bradenton is listed at $559,000.
This home on 23315 Red Robin Pl has decreased in price by $38,900 and the last change was on 12/14/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Braden Woods, Greenbrook Village and Riverwalk Village Cypress are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451906 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (142 days ago).