2339 Warwick Dr Oldsmar FL 34677 MLS U8201869
Less Photos /\
2339 Warwick Dr
Home Description: 2339 Warwick Dr
Look forward to coming home! Live on a quiet street in Eastlake Woodlands, a guard gated golf/tennis community. Fantastic location in the Warwick Hills subdivision. Oversized 1.2 acre wooded lot is a perfect blend of privacy and relaxation. Expansive back and side yards are perfect for sports and pets. Beautifully remodeled two story home. The gourmet kitchen was transformed in 2021 with wood cabinetry, marble countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is the heart of the home and is open to the breakfast nook and large gathering room with wood fireplace and great views of the pool, lanai and wooded preserve. Entertain guests easily in the combined living and dining rooms with beautiful coffered ceiling and sliders to the lanai. For casual gatherings, enjoy the remodeled salt water pool with Pebble Tec surface and expansive covered lanai. Relax and unplug! Enjoy the view with occasional deer and wildlife. There is a dedicated outdoor pool bath. The downstairs primary bedroom is a retreat. The spacious suite includes a sitting area, French doors to the lanai and large walk in closet. The ensuite bath is a luxury with wood cabinets, granite counters, double sinks, garden tub and walk in shower. Perfect floor plan with an additional room downstairs that is currently the office but could be the 4th bedroom, media, playroom or exercise. A grand spiral staircase leads to two additional bedrooms and a large bonus room with endless possibilities. Additional upgrades include hand scraped oak hardwood flooring in all bedrooms, family room and loft, HVAC systems in 2017 and 2022, two remodeled half baths and beautiful landscaping surrounding the home. Realtors, please see a complete list of upgrades under the attachments to the MLS. Eastlake Woodlands is a golf and tennis community with two renowned championship golf courses and clubhouse. Membership is required to enjoy golf, tennis, pickle ball, swimming pools, child activity center and newly refurbished gym. Eastlake Woodlands is central to all dining, shopping and highly rated schools. A short drive will take you to all area beaches, activities and the Tampa International Airport.
For more pictures, be sure to watch the virtual tour!
- Address: 2339 Warwick Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Oldsmar
- Zip: 34677
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Outside Bath Access,Pool Sweep,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Family Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,French Doors,Irrigation System,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4578
Available now at $1,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 51875.00
- Lot Acres: 1.1900
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $350 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $117
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,Corner Lot,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Guard - 24 Hour,Security,Sewer,Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to confirm with management company
- Num Pets: 3
- : 727-799-2227
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Oldsmar home in this zip code is
$846,906 (23.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $299/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 34677 zip code.
Potential Great Value
2339 Warwick Dr Oldsmar FL 34677
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2339 Warwick Dr
For Sale Near: 2339 Warwick Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,351*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8201869) located at 2339 Warwick Dr Oldsmar FL 34677, call: 813-452-4250
2339 Warwick Dr, Oldsmar FL is a single family home of 3673 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 711 Lemonwood Dr in Oldsmar is listed at $399,000.
This home on 2339 Warwick Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Oldsmar, FL.
West Oldsmar, Cross Pointe and Stonebriar are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8201869 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (11 days ago).