234 41St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS U8113809
Less Photos /\
234 41St Ave N
Home Description: 234 41St Ave N
Check out this adorable 2 bedroom 1 bath home one block from Northeast Shopping Center, 3 miles away from the beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, and Beach Drive where you will find exquisite restaurants, shops, and the new Pier. 20 minutes to St. Pete beach, and 3 miles away from the 275 ramp to the highway. It is also conveniently located a few blocks from both Crisp and Coffee Park with boat ramps and playgrounds. Many grocery stores, restaurants, and gyms to choose from. The kitchen, on one side it is granite and the other side it features ceramic tile. The laundry/pantry area also have granite countertops. There are Mitsubishi Electric split units that were installed in 2014 and provide highly efficient solutions to cooling and heating needs and provide personalized comfort for the individual zones. Roof is brand new just installed February 2021. Combination living dining area is bright and inviting. The real dream is the covered deck overlooking the backyard filled with exotic plants, and several intimate sitting areas including one with a fire pit and a shed. There is plenty of room on the side of the house where you can perfectly fit your boat and boat trailer.
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: Xeriscape
- Building Sqft: 800
Available now at $289,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 5458
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$349,015 (20.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $361/sqft,
which is 15.6% less than similar homes
in the 33703 zip code.
234 41St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 234 41St Ave N
For Sale Near: 234 41St Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,464*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty One Group Sunshine.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8113809) located at 234 41St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33703, call: 813-452-4250
234 41St Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 800 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1948.
A comparable home for sale at 477 44Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $199,000.
This home on 234 41St Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Shoreacres Center, Bay Breeze Cove and Franklin Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113809 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (4 days ago).