2347 123Rd Pl E Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4496553
Less Photos /\
2347 123Rd Pl E
Home Description: 2347 123Rd Pl E
Stunning 2 story home in River Plantation Community offers over 2837 square feet of convenience and luxury to satisfy any list. Waterfront on the pond gives a sparkle to every day. 4 bed 2.5 bath with 3 car garage has everything you could ever need. Well maintained home with tropical landscaping and designer finishes invites you into the impressive front entryway. Once inside the home the spacious foyer welcomes you with high ceilings and a wood staircase ideal for photos. Off to the side is a bonus room which could be utilized as an office/den/library or even playroom. The home is full of windows allowing lots of natural light and keeping a very open airy concept. The open layout spares no detail with lofty tray ceilings, arched doorways, recessed lighting and windows that frame serene pond views. The kitchen is ideal for entertaining and is a chefs dream with expansive granite counters, solid wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, built in double oven, island with hand washing station and pantry. There is also an eat in kitchen area which opens to glass sliders and the covered back patio and the pond. The yard is large enough for a pool (pool design plans attached) . The expansive dining room features bay window and a chandelier it is the perfect place to entertain guests for large gatherings. The first floor Master ensuite boasts plenty of natural light and large walk in dual his and hers closets that lead right to the master bath with double vanities, a garden tub, separate shower & a water closet. The remainder of the rooms are located on the second story providing more privacy. Secondary upstairs bedrooms have access to the full bathroom with shower/tub combo. Split floor plan offers easy access to half bathroom to accommodate guests and family gatherings. The large laundry room has a utility sink and built in shelves for storage. 3 car garage is ample enough for vehicles, work space, and any additional toys. Amenities at River Plantation include community pool, playground, basketball courts, tennis courts, kayak launch pad, and clubhouse. Drive through the neighborhood soak in the immaculately manicured landscaping and come home to your piece of paradise. Strategically located near US 301, I-75, shopping and restaurants. It is not far from Anna Maria Island, Tampa, Ellenton Outlets, Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota areas.
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 65
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3833
Available now at $415,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8125
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 24
- HOA Fees: $238 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $79
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: BUYER RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK HOA DOCS AND WITH HOA FOR ANY NEW RGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$420,298 (1.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $146/sqft,
which is 14.7% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
2347 123Rd Pl E Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2347 123Rd Pl E
For Sale Near: 2347 123Rd Pl E
- Approx Payment:$2,019*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Overseas Realty, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4496553) located at 2347 123Rd Pl E Parrish FL 34219, call: 813-452-4165
2347 123Rd Pl E, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2837 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12167 High Rock Way in Parrish is listed at $283,990.
This home on 2347 123Rd Pl E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Silverleaf, Chelsea Oaks and Lakeside Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496553 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (5 days ago).