235 21St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8121779
Less Photos /\
235 21St Ave N
Home Description: 235 21St Ave N
"This remodeled 1925 house in the Historic Old Northeast neighborhood is waiting for a new family to come and make it a home. Close to everything downtown St. Petersburg has to offer, grocery stores, dining, museums, night-life. Crescent Lake and Coffee Pot Bayou are just a short walk, but no Flood insurance required! Recently redone hardwood floors welcome you in to a completely remodeled kitchen with a gas stove-top, solid wood cabinets, under-cabinet microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar, quartz counter-tops. Kitchen is directly connected to the formal dining room to allow for more space for the entire family. The large living room has a wood burning fireplace and lots of windows for that open feel. Upstairs, there are 2 large bedrooms and a completely remodeled shared bath with tub and marble counter-top, and a master bedroom with a brand new en-suite with a walk-in shower, and marble counter-top. All rooms have high ceilings and lots of windows. Stand-up attic space with lots of room for storage. New roof in 2018. New A/C on the second floor. New water heater. Updated electrical. Shaded back yard with multi level deck and pergola for entertaining. Lastly, a stand-alone 19x19 garage."
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 2 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Colonial
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2117
Available now at $796,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5240
- Lot Dim: 50x104
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 41
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$852,025 (7.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $398/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
235 21St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 235 21St Ave N
For Sale Near: 235 21St Ave N
- Approx Payment:$3,872*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8121779) located at 235 21St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
235 21St Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2000 sqft and
is currently priced at $796,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 811 37Th Ave Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $353,000.
This home on 235 21St Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Crescent Park Heights, Bayview and Eden Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121779 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).