236 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4492121
Less Photos /\
236 N Washington Dr
Home Description: 236 N Washington Dr
Spectacular St. Armands bayfront estate with panoramic views of the city skyline, sunsets and luminated Lido bridge, short walk to St. Armands Circle with many Restaurants, shopping, outside cafes and steps to Lido beach. This custom built residence has a well designed floor plan with master suite downstairs and office/ gym on the first level. Enjoying the entertainment room with a custom designed pool table and a one-of-a-kind poker room, truly a must-see. All rooms are situated and have stunning views of the water. Enjoy the native wildlife, includes dolphins and manatees. Pelicans dive for dinner out your back door and many species of bird can be found nearby, including a resident osprey that perches here, truly a boaters and fishing paradise. Own your own slice of paradise with views changing from turquoise blue water at daytime to city night lights by evening. This residence boasts over 5400 sq.ft., comprising of five bedrooms and 4 .5 bathrooms. This home has extraordinary custom features and materials throughout, such as custom wood cabinets, wine cellar. green butterfly granite, top of the line appliances, travertine marble and bamboo flooring, solid mahogany staircase, 12 ft. ceilings that give an abundance of natural sun light. Outside living has a bayside pool and spa. The summer kitchen is surrounded by Phillipine shell stone and there are multi-level decks that lead to a dock on the bay that has 2 slips, space for jet skis. ultimate Sarasota location
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, Indoor, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 206
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 7252
Available now at $5,499,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 15940
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 27
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$4,194,417 (23.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,018/sqft,
which is 10.3% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
236 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 236 N Washington Dr
- Approx Payment:$26,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bright Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4492121) located at 236 N Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
236 N Washington Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5400 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,499,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 461 E Royal Flamingo Dr in Sarasota is listed at $4,175,000.
This home on 236 N Washington Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
The Ritz Carlton Residences, The Tower Residences and Lido are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4492121 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (11 days ago).