2363 Milford Cir Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4480975
Less Photos /\
2363 Milford Cir
Home Description: 2363 Milford Cir
DO NOT MISS!! This is your quintessential Florida Bungalow located in the highly desirable Arlington Park Neighborhood! Huge corner lot. Stunning new landscaping. Open concept design featuring an entertainer's kitchen to include upgraded appliances, quartz countertops, farm sink, and finished with a gorgeous stone and metal backsplash. Bamboo flooring. Sliding glass doors everywhere! Flooded with natural light due to southern exposure.. Custom, hand-crafted closet doors in master and 2nd bedroom. Master has oversized slider that opens onto lanai. Third bedroom, with private entrance for guests or in-laws, includes an en-suite half bath and can also be used as flex space for a home office, den, gym, etc.. Custom wood ceiling treatment on screened lanai. Hurricane Shutters. Enjoy all the amenities of Arlington Park featuring an aquatic center, gymnasium, outdoor fitness area, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails and 2 dog parks. Minutes to Southside Village shops and restaurants, Sarasota Memorial, downtown Sarasota, and 5 miles to our renowned Lido and Siesta Key beaches!
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Carpet, Concrete, Porcelain Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2170
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8300
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 18
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$722,923 (70.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $303/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
2363 Milford Cir Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2363 Milford Cir
For Sale Near: 2363 Milford Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Le Grande Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480975) located at 2363 Milford Cir Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
2363 Milford Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1402 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 1622 Wisconsin Ln in Sarasota is listed at $688,000.
This home on 2363 Milford Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
South Gate, Village Green Club Estates and Loma Linda Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480975 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).